What are those electrical tools?
Top 13 Tools for the Best Electricians Tool Kit
- Wire strippers. …
- Insulated screwdrivers. …
- Insulated pliers. …
- Electrical tape. …
- Hacksaws. …
- Cable cutters. …
- Spanners. …
- Voltage tester.
What are the examples of electrical materials?
Electrical Materials & Products
- Electrical Conduit and Conduit Fitting. Electrical Conduit is a tube that carries electrical wire for power or communications. …
- Electrical Wire and Cable. …
- Explosion Proof Enclosures. …
- Circuit Breakers. …
- Electrical Connectors. …
- Electrical Box. …
- Lugs. …
- Motor Control.
What are the uses of electrical tools and equipment?
ELECTRICAL TOOLS AND EQUIPMENT
- Used by electricians and other tradesmen primarily for gripping, twisting, bending and cutting wire and cable.
- are both cutting and holding pliers used by artisans, jewellery designers, electricians, network engineers and other tradesmen to bend, re- position and snip wire.
What are tools needed in doing electrical repairs?
12 Tools needed in doing electrical repair
- VOLTAGE TESTER.
- WIRE STRIPPERS.
- CIRCUIT FINDER.
- SCREWDRIVERS AND NUT DRIVERS SPECIFIC TO ELECTRICIANS.
- FISH TAPE.
- TAPE MEASURE.
What is the purpose of electrical tools?
ELECTRICAL TOOLS AND THEIR FUNCTION A. Combination Pliers (Lineman’s Pliers). This is used for gripping, holding, and cutting electrical wires and cables and even small nails. They are usually used by linemen in doing heavy tasks.
What is the importance of electrical tools?
Power tools are capable of performing many complex tasks that can’t be performed with hand tools. They make it easier for the workers to complete several difficult tasks in less time and with lesser effort. These tools can go a long way when it comes to increasing the efficiency of workers by simplifying their work.
What are the types of wires?
Types of Electrical Wires and Cables
- Communications Cable. Coaxial Cable. …
- Direct-Buried Cable (DBC)
- Non-Metallic Sheathed Cable (NM, NM-B)
- Metallic Sheathed Cable (Armored Cable, AC or BX, MC) Armored Cable (AC) …
- Multi-Conductor or Multicore Cable:
- Paired Cable.
- Portable or Extension Cord.
- Ribbon Cable.
What are the three basic types of electrical materials?
More videos on YouTube
- Switch. Probably the first thing that you do when you come back home in the evening or when there is darkness in the room is switch the light on. …
- Fuse. Another common electrical material is the fuse. …
- Male plug. …
- Convenience outlet. …
- Circuit breaker. …
- Electrical wires and conductors.
What are the different types of electrical wire?
Types of Electrical Wire in a Home
- 14-gauge, 15-amp circuits.
- 12-gauge, 20-amp circuits.
- 10-gauge, 30-amp circuits.
- 8-gauge, 40-amp circuits.
- 6-gauge, 55-amp circuits.
What are tools and materials?
“Tools and Materials” contains lists and examples of useful tools and resources in making activities and makerspaces, including suggestions for consumables, hardware, machines, open source software, and other technologies. This category also includes guidance or tutorials on specific tools or skills.
What is the difference between electrical tools and equipment?
A tool can be any item that is used to achieve a goal. Equipment usually denotes a set of tools that are used to achieve a specific objective. … Tools are usually multipurpose. Equipment is designed for a specific task.
What drills do electricians use?
Top 6 Best Cordless Drills for Electricians
- Dewalt Cordless Hammer Drill.
- Bosch Cordless Hammer Drill.
- Makita Cordless Hammer Drill.
- Huepar Cordless Hammer Drill.
- Milwaukee Cordless Hammer Drill.
- Ridgid Cordless Hammer Drill.
Why is it better to know the common electrical tools and equipment?
Answer: Knowing the tools and equipment we’ll be working with is essential because it helps us to have knowledge on how to use it properly and be aware of its purpose (therefore, using tools and equipment to its full capacity.).